Live, In-Person programs
In June, live, in-person programs returned to The Commonwealth Club! Ranging from a rooftop barbecue to in-depth discussions to art tours to concerts, these in-person programs feature experiences that can't be fully replicated online.
Check out our upcoming events; programs marked as "SAN FRANCISCO" include in-person ticket options.
Safety Protocols for in-person attendance:
• We follow best practices laid out by the CDC and state and local guidelines.
• All guests, staff, and volunteers must be fully vaccinated and boosted (14 days after receiving the second dose of a 2-dose vaccine series or 14 days after receiving a single dose vaccine and received a booster dose). Guest must show proof of full vaccination with photo I.D.
• N95 Masks (or equivalent) are required at all times indoors (If you do not have one, one will be provided).
• In-person capacity is limited.
• Elevators are limited to a maximum of four (4) people at a time.
Our LEED Gold-certified building is designed to cool with outside air, using digitally controlled moveable windows and large ceiling fans. We are deploying additional HEPA filters inside to scrub the air. This is all in addition to increased cleaning of surfaces throughout the building.
Also see: "Commonwealth Club returning live this summer after year of 'radical changes'" (San Francisco Business Times, June 1, 2021; registration required)