Member Open House: 6/17/21
110 The Embarcadero is reopening!
Leadership Circle and members of The Commonwealth Club are invited back to our beautiful headquarters by the bay. Reserve your spot now to be one of the first members to enjoy a small in-person gathering and open-house. This special access is a token of our appreciation for our dedicated Leadership Circle and members who have sustained the Club throughout the pandemic.
Your ticket grants access for a 2-hour visit. Come enjoy the art exhibit “All that Glitters” in the Farmer Gallery with remarks made by Farmer Gallery curator Robert Melton about artist Philip Hua's work on display and our upcoming inaugural sculpture exhibition, relish the views of the Bay Bridge from every floor as you visit with friendly staff and fellow members, and make yourself comfortable on the rooftop with a glass of wine and refreshments. Club leadership and special guests will make appearances—and you may even get a backstage pass to a virtual program in progress!
Because capacity is limited, the $10 ticket fee secures your spot and helps to partially cover the cost of catering. Thank you!
• Maximum Capacity: 30 guests
• We will be following best practices laid out by the CDC and state and local guidelines.
• All guests, staff and volunteers must be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination.
• Masks and social distancing are required indoors.
• Elevators are limited to a maximum of four people at a time.
• Please depart promptly at the end of the two-hour window, to allow our staff to clean and reset the rooms.
Our LEED Gold-certified building is designed to cool with outside air, using digitally controlled moveable windows and large ceiling fans. We are deploying additional HEPA filters inside to scrub the air. This is all in addition to increased cleaning of surfaces throughout the building.
Curator, Farmer Gallery at The Commonwealth Club; Co-Chair, MLF Arts Forum