Q: My employer participates in a matching gift program, but requires verification of my contribution. Where can I get the forms and where do I send them? 

A: The human resources department at your company should have the forms. Complete them and send them to Matching Gifts, Commonwealth Club Development, 555 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102. Find a list of employers who match gifts to the Club on our matching gifts page.

Published in: